i have a problem, that i cant resolve alone, so i need your help.
i have installed on a centos 7 apache when im asking for the status of the service (systemctl status httpd) so i got an error like this one:
- Starting The Apache HTTP Server...
- httpd.service operation timed out. Terminating httpd.service stopping timed out (2). Killing
- Failed to start the Apache HTTP Server
- Unit httpd.server entered failed state
i looked up in my error_log file (var/log/httpd/error_log/ and got this here
- SELinux policy enabled: httpd running as context system_u:system_r:httpd_t:s0
- suEXEC mechanism enabled (wrap per: /usr/sbin/suexec)
- generation secret for digest authentification
- no slotmen from mod_heartmonitor
- pid file /run/httpd/httpd.pid overwritten -- Unclean shutdown previous Apache run?
- Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) PHP/5.4.16. configured -- resuming normal operations
- Command line: '/usr/sbin/httpd - D FOREGROUND'
Yes, i have made this work and keyed this error statements, so i have no written the date and the information in . i hope it is not so importent for resolve this problem.
i tried this already:
reboot systemctl --failed (it confirms the failure)
i havent got any idea. Can someone give my food for thought. Once it started, i tried to install icingaweb2 and now both is not working.
Thank you very much. mira