I am running into a file permissions error when a custom python script is running as a service check, but when I run the script from the bash shell it runs fine. Here is more information on how this script is setup.
- The script is intended to export data from nagios to another application
- I have the remote smb share mounted with uid and gid set to a user which should have the correct permissions
- Im using python 2.7.3 command txt = open(os.path.join("path/to/file","filename-to-open.txt"), "w") This is the line that throws the error.
- Im using nagios version 4.0.8
- nagios is running on a linux system and the target directory is also on a linux system
Any suggestions would be great.