Using Debian Wheezy here.
The last release of OSX aka "El Capitan" doesn't like our Freeradius 2.2.1 server using libssl 1.0.0 and ssl keysize of 2048
Apparently the only way to make it work is upgrading to 2.2.8 version and using libssl 1.0.2.
- Debian last freeradius version supported (on backports) is 2.2.5
- Debian last libssl version supported is 1.0.0
WHAT I'VE DONE:
- Compiled freeradius 2.2.8 and made .deb packages.
- Used libssl 1.0.2 version (on experimental packages).
- libssl 1.0.2 needs libc6 but it's really unstable and cracks often (also from experimental packages)
I don't know what else I can do... I imagine everybody is having the same issues so I guess somebody could have found the solution.