I've installed PHP in my Win Server 2008 using Web Platform Installer.
The installation was success and I can correctly display phpinfo page from my virtual directory. How can I enable LDAP support?
c:\Program Files\PHP\Ext\ doesn't contain
php_ldap.dll. Do I have to download this file first?
- I'm using Win Svr 2008 Standard Edition, updated to the latest patch
- The PHP Version is 5.2.11
- extension_dir is c:\Program Files\PHP\ext\ (as confirmed by phpinfo())
- I already downloaded the full PHP zip package (10 megs), and : copythe contents of ext dir to c:\Program Files\PHP\ext\
- I've already modified the php.ini to include php_ldap.dll extension
- Here's the screen capture of my phpinfo test page
and the LDAP extension is still not working.