I am in the process of attempting to deploy Windows 7 x64 GPT UEFI via WDS with an
- Windows 7 x64 GPT UEFI via WDS without
- Windows 8 x64 GPT UEFI via WDS without
- Windows 10 x64 GPT UEFI via WDS without
- Windows 7 x64 GPT UEFI via WDS with a created
- Windows 8 x64 GPT UEFI via WDS with a created
- Windows 10 x64 GPT UEFI via WDS with a created
I have created an
unattend.xml that will layout the partition of the UEFI GPT disk and I have inserted it in the WDS.
- Right click the WDS server name --> Properties --> Client.
- x64 (UEFI) architecture:
I followed the instruction from this site (Create an Answer File for UEFI-based Computers).
When I boot up the computer it picks up the proper WDS EFI boot file, the computer bios is set to UEFI everything is good. When I am in the WDS ready to choose the image I would like to deploy right after that it prompts me to choose disk layout. Means the UEFI_unattend.xml is not working.
I try many modifications of the
UEFI_Unattend.xml but no luck. Seems that the WDS is not picking up or not applying the
Keep in mind that I have other
unattend.xml for regular x64 installs under the same location mentioned above.