I have three collections SCCM 2012:
- Global Domain - Test (I have two machines here already)
- Global Domain - 1 (i have 10 machines here already)
- Global Domain - 2 (Query should automatically add machine here)
I need your help in creating a query, for the collection "Global Domain - 2".
What the query has to do is,
- Find all the machines with the naming convention "SVDS"
- Ensure the machine that are already present in the collection "Global Domain - Test" and "Global Domain - 1" are skipped
- Add the rest to "Global Domain - 2"
Can you help with the query please ?
select SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceID,SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceType,SMS_R_SYSTEM.Name,SMS_R_SYSTEM.SMSUniqueIdentifier,SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceDomainORWorkgroup,SMS_R_SYSTEM.Client from SMS_R_System where SMS_R_System.SystemOUName = "somthing.com/DOMAIN"
Question is How to exclude the machines which are already member of "Global Domain - Test" and "Global Domain - 1"