I have a web application deployed in IIS 7. I want to configure it so that others from all intranet Domains can login to the web application. Here are the things I've done:
- Enabled IIS Windows Authentication
- I go to "lusrmgr.msc" Local Users and Groups, and I created a Group
- I added all the users from different Domains to the Group
- I go to "Local Security Policy"
- I added the Group to the "User Rights Assignment -> Access this computer from the network"
- I added the Group to the "User Rights Assignment -> Allow local login"
However when other users from different domain try to login they are still unable to login. Would like to ask advise what other things I should do or did I miss anything?
Please really need your advise as this is critical for us that other users can't login. Thanks in advance.