Running Domino 8.5.3 and have found one of my databases has never purged any deletion stubs. I have checked the following:
- Updall is set to run in ini file at 2am.
- No errors when Updall runs.
- Remove documents not modified not modified in last days is set to 90. I have changed this number of days and re run updall. No purging.
- I have checked the stubs using ScanEzi - they date back to 2005.
- I have run a fixup, compact and updall.
- Using ScanEZ I can see that the purge interval is set correctly, and that they documents should have deleted -2000 days ago (lol).
- The issue appears to be server wide. Not just the main application, but also names.nsf and other custom apps.
Does anyone have any ideas?