Cryptsetup was working flawlessly for months, but something I did today on my system now makes it hang:
# cryptsetup --debug --verbose luksOpen /dev/sdb home --key-file=/home.key --verbose ... Key slot 1 unlocked. ... # Udev cookie 0xd4d949a (semid 32768) decremented to 1 # Udev cookie 0xd4d949a (semid 32768) waiting for zero
Also when I do
lsblk -f, I used to get UUIDs for all of the devices (including
sdb) but now I only get a UUID and FSTYPE for the rootfs (every other device is listed, but FSTYPE, LABEL, and UUID are empty).
blkid however does show the a UUID for all devices.
I also do not see any network devices -
wlp4s0 are missing from
ip link and
When I boot from the original live USB, everything works perfectly - I can mount all partitions, connect to WiFi, and
arch-chroot into the broken system. After doing so, I did
pacman -Syuu, uninstalled all packages I installed today (
fuse-exfat) and updated my initramfs with
mkinitcpio -p linux.