I've been running through the google cloud instructional to setup DNS on a custom website but I can't get it to work. Google cloud doco suggests posting on this forum so I'll outline what I've done and hopefully someone can assist, I haven't needed to expose a website before, hopefully I'm missing something simple.
Instructional I followed: https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/tutorials/setting-up-dns
What I have done:
- Google Cloud VM IIS website works on localhost (via RDP session)
- Google Cloud website works by IP address from my desktop at home
- Google cloud IP address has been made static
- GoDaddy nameservers have been updated to point to google cloud
- Google cloud - I have created a zone for my .com
- Google cloud - I have 3 record sets under my zone
-mydomain.com - NS (this was there by default)
-mydomain.com - SOA (this was there by default)
-www.mydomain.com - CNAME
What else do I need to do?