I want to be able to let AWS upload billing CSV to S3. This requires an IAM policy. I have one IAM user that I gave AmazonS3FullAccess. In the bucket properties I can add a policy. Then a policy editor pops up, with a link to a policy generator. There I see a form with the following values:
- Policy type: S3 bucket policy
- Effect: allow
- Principal: ???
- AWS Service: S3 (cannot be changed)
- Action: PutObject
- ARN: arn:aws:s3:::xyzbillingreport/keyname???
- What is the principal and what do I put there?
- What is the keyname? Where do I find it?
- Is the PutObject action enough to upload a billing report, or do I need more?