Hot swap refers to the controller/disk ability to be swapped with the OS running, without causing downtime.
On the other hand, your screenshot are taken in the controller's BIOS screen: this means that you can shutdown/reboot the machine. In other words, you don't need any hotswap capability.
From DELL H310 manual:
Replacing An Online Physical Disk
In addition to the automatic Replace
Member operation, you can manually replace any physical disk that is
part of a virtual disk using the Replace Member functionality.
the following steps to replace a physical disk:
1. In the Virtual Disk Management window, select Virtual Disk # and press the down-arrow key until Physical Disks is highlighted.
2. Press the right-arrow key to expand the list of physical disks that are members of the virtual disk.
3. Press the down-arrow key and highlight the desired physical disk you want to replace. Press to expand the list of allowed
operations on the disk.
4. Select Replace and then Start.
5. Press the down-arrow to highlight a replacement disk and then press the spacebar to select the disk.
6. Select OK to start the replacement.
Anyway, do yourself a favor and read the manual before doing anything.