I have a domain (example.org) for a organization, and we send different types of e-mail:
- I send email (From: email@example.com), using my local email-server
- An other user (From: firstname.lastname@example.org) are sending email via Gmail
- Our monthly newsletter and transactional emails (From: email@example.com) are sent via Amazon SES.
We have SPF record for all domain (_spf.google.com, amazonses.com and my own mail-server).
- Can I implement DKIM without too much trouble?
- Can I use the same key, or do I need three different keys?
- Can I turn on DKIM for Amazon, and that will not effect e-mail sent from Google or my own server?