I am struggling a bit on how to equip my LXC configuration with IPv6 currently. What's the setup?
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- LXC2-beta from the Ubuntu PPA's (feature IPv6 connectivity)
- I use a netcup IPv6 setup
- Currently IPv4 is routed via DNAT over eth0, work's fine (NO BRIDGE)
- My host machine gots working IPv6 at prefix::1/64
I've read up a really long list of literature about IPv6 and how to solve this problem with several virtual machines, but couldn't come to a working, sane setup yet. So, what'd do I do now to get my LXC machines connected with IPv6?
- Enable IPv6 net forwarding
- Assign each container a valid address in the /64 subnet (this does not work for me?)
- Host a gateway at prefix::1 and use (e.g) radvd for automagic configuration (didn't work either)