I have a server running CentOS7, PHP7.0.7 with php-fpm, and SELinux. I am trying to debug a PHP script running on that server. And I have a Mac machine that runs PHPstorm where I intend to do the debugging.
Here's what I did:
1) installed xdebug to server
2) set xdebug config as follows:
3) set ssh config to have: AllowTcpForwarding yes (I then reverted it as it did not help)
4) restarted php-fpm, sshd, and httpd
5) in my local terminal, open ssh connection to server with -R flag specified
$ ssh -R 9099:localhost:9099 user@host
6) Changed xdebug config in my phpstorm to listen to port 9099 and set a breakpoint in index.php
7) Opened website in my browser
But still my local xdebug does not stop at the breakpoint.
What could I be missing in this config?
Could it be SElinux that prevents debugging?