I developed a simple asp.net webservice that we install in our customers servers in order they can use a mobile app.
I tested the webservice on a windows server 2012 and all was ok. Then I moved to the customer server who has a windows server 2008 r2, I activated IIS, created the new aplication pool enabling 32b apps, mounted the aplication and tried on localhost and all was ok.
It works either on
But it doesn't work on
giving me connection timeout errors.
- I increased the time out on the web.config
- I tried a ping to customer.dyndns.org and it was ok
- I also tried go to customer.dyndns.org/emptyfile.txt just to try it wasn't a "size" problem.
- I check the firewall and it has the permision for 80 port on http
So... I don't know what else I can do...
We have some webservice like this one working on other servers with windows server 2003, 2008 and 2012 and they work without problem.