I applied the hotfix KB3095113 to WSUS in Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard to enable feature updates in Windows 10 1511. Updates began showing up. I approved the new version of windows (1607) and it downloaded fine. When I try to update, the client computer sees the update, show the "Preparing to Install Updates" message then the "Downloading Updates" message. Both get to 100% then I get the Error 0x80244019.
I've tried this on several different clients and get the same result. The client computers can still get normal updates such as cumulative updates for 1511. I have tried re-installing WSUS on the server and cleaning it. Someone suggested turning of "Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows." but this has no affect.
Thank you for the help!