I'm using Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.8 on my intra-net machine. While I'm trying to install new rpm, or even curl to some url, I'm getting that output:
rpm: symbol lookup error: /lib64/libnssutil3.so: undefined symbol: PR_GetEnvSecure
Every server that runs on this machine acts as normal. Yesterday I was trying to install git on that machine, and because I'm under intra-net newtork, I've used that script on an internet Fedora machine to download all dependencies and installed everything using:
rpm -ivh --force --no-deps *.rpm
maybe something on the way I installed Git broke everything ... Thanks !