I have a small Hyper-V environment, but since today I cannot ping from the VM to outside, and not from the local network to the VM.
My situation/network in short:
- Router: 192.168.1.254
- My Hyper-V Host/Computer: 192.168.1.10
- My Virtual Machine: 192.168.168.1.110
- They ALL have gw=192.168.1.254, subnetmask: 255.255.255.0
- None of the computers have the windows firewall enabled
- The VM is connected via a external Virtual Switch, that is bound to my only NIC in my PC. (Allow management operating system to share this NIC = on)
- I always ping using the IP
From my computer (192.168.1.10) I can ping all components in the network, like GW and others. But I cannot ping the VM.
From the VM, I can ping the default gateway, and other VM's, but none of the other NIC's in the network, for example 192.168.1.10
This used to work, I didn't change anything, and it stoped working. I think this has to do with the virtual switch of Hyper-V, anybody have a tip on where to look?