- I created a Virtual Machine (classic) in Azure.
- Running Ubunu 16.04 LTS.
- It is hosted in the cloud. Cloud service (classic)
- Installed Apache2
- Installed my required PHP version
- My PHP based application runs fine
- I can reach it over the internet from the browser (I had to open port 80 at the Endpoint settings)
- Created a MySQL Database in Azure
- The PHP application can reach the database (hosted in Azure) if I run the PHP application from WampServer, localhost.
- The PHP application cannot reach the database when the PHP application runs in the cloud.
- I guess the problem might be with the Endpoints
- But I opened some and still not working (also restarted Apache2)
Endpoints I opened:
- 22: To reach the machine with SSH
- 80: Allow the webbrowser to reach it
- 3306: The MySQL DB's properties page shows this port
- 1433: Just I read about it on the internet
- 3389: Just I read about it on the internet
- Do you see what I'm doing wrong?
- Can you please suggest something?