I have a single salt minion connected to the salt master. I recently renamed a large .sls from 'webserver.sls' to 'jetty.sls'. I use a gitfs backend with pygit2 and ssh. I have only enabled the gitfs backend.
fileserver_backend: # - roots - git gitfs_provider: pygit2 gitfs_remotes: - [email protected]:Groomblecom/[repo].git: - pubkey: /root/salt-credentials/id_rsa.pub - privkey: /root/salt-credentials/id_rsa
However, whenever I run
salt-run fileserver.update && salt '*' state.highstate I get an error:
Data failed to compile: ---------- No matching sls found for 'webserver' in env 'base'
salt '*' state.show_sls jetty gives expected (long) output, consistent with what I see in the bitbucket repo. Running
salt '*' state.show_top gives the following:
---------- base: - common - ingress - webserver
This is inconsistent with the top.sls in the bitbucket repo:
base: '*': - common '*ingress*': - ingress - jetty - nginx
salt-run fileserver.update or
rm -rf /var/cache/salt/* && service salt-master restart has no impact on the outputs.
I would like to know if there is a known bug (and workaround) for this behavior, if there is a way to force a real cache clear, or if I have made a configuration mistake.