Im trying to deploy a simple hello world .net core app on iis8. It runs fine in local dev env. When deployed to iis I get "This page cannot be displayed".
After deploy, I run dotnet .\TestApp.dll from console and then browse to http://localhost:5000/. It runs fine. But not on iis.
Application pool set to No managed code. Error pages is set to Detailed errors. Web.config seems fine: There is a log file in C:\inetpub\logs\LogFiles but there are nothing of interest written there. And I cant find any logs in the event viewer.
Contents of app_offline.htm does not get served.
Bindings Type: http IP-adress: 192.168.1.112 Port: 84 Host name: testapp
On the server I have this installed:
- Microsoft .NET Core 1.0.3 - SDK 1.0.0 Preview 2 - 003156
- Microsoft .NET Core 1.0.3 & 1.1.0 - Windows Server Hosting
- Microsoft .NET Core 1.1.0 - Runtime
Local dev env:
- Microsoft .NET Core 1.0.1 - SDK 1.0.0 Preview 2 - 003131
- Microsoft .NET Core 1.0.1 - VS 2015 Tooling preview 2
- Microsoft .NET Core 1.0.3 - SDK RC 4
- Microsoft .NET Core 1.1.0 - SDK 1.0.0 Preview 2 - 003177
Do you know how to proceed?