I am trying to get the smartd attributes of a Western Digital 4TB HHD model WD4001FYYG-01SL3. I would like to get the following attributes:
- SMART 5 Reallocated Sectors Count
- SMART 187 Reported Uncorrectable Errors
- SMART 188 Command Timeout
- SMART 197 Current Pending Sector Count
- SMART 198 Uncorrectable Sector Count
The drive is attached to an LSI MegaRAID SAS 9361-8i RAID card. I am using the command "smartctl -a -d megaraid,14 /dev/sdk" to get the attributes and very few are returned. I also cannot find a spec sheet online detailing the attributes the HHD model supports. Is it possible that the RAID card is preventing access to the attributes?