Have setup 2 Centos instance, created the public and private keys, but when trying to ssh from one machine to another getting following error message "Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic)". Following are steps i followed :-
- ssh-keygen -t rsa
- cat ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub >> ~/.ssh/authorized_keys
- chmod 755 ~/.ssh/authorized_keys
- Shut down the firewall, and checked sshd service status it is running.
- Copied the public key one machine to authorized keys file of another and vice versa.
- When trying to ssh from one machine to another getting the above said error.
Please help resolve the issue, is process different for google cloud?