- An scp and sftp server
- With chroot-ed environment
- With non-login (ssh not allowed for scp/sftp users)
Options and related issues I found:
- No updates since more than 6 years
- Does one really need to recompile the whole thing to make changes in the configuration??
- It is told to have plenty of security issues
- No updates since plenty of years
- The author himself says that "rssh is done. Period"
- Ubuntu seems to be maintaining it somehow. Unfortunately, I need it for a CentOS server
- It does the job with sftp and the chroot, but not with sftp
- Otherwise it seems quite OK
So, I was wondering what other options might be out there, or how does this particular issue get handled by others.