Ok, so I have kind of a funky setup, let me see if I can describe it.
I have a single VMware host with a public IP address 74.xx.xx.x Inside that host, I have 3 VM's
- Web Server - 1 NIC - 192.168.199.20
- SQL Server - 1 NIC - 192.168.199.30
- RRAS/VPN Server - 2 NICs 192.168.199.40 & 192.168.199.45
Due to Limitations of my ISP, all of the VM's are connected to the host VIA NAT. I have NAT setup for the webserver so all incoming requests on 74.xx.xx.x via port 80 route to 192.168.199.20. This works fine.
Now I want to set up a Windows 2008 VPN server inside this NAT network and forward the correct traffic to it. My questions are as follows?
- What are the TCP/UDP ports that i have to forward?
- What special configuration is needed on the server and clients since this is behind a NAT
- Any other advice would be wonderful.