I recently formatted my system, I thought better to create new SSH for login into the system from the Local system.
Steps I followed :
- Remove all previous keys to VM leaving one Key, which is user_name.
- Tried connecting to In Browser SSH it started failing, I tried rebooting VM Nothing works. 3.Then copied previously all SSH keys from backups into my local system just to make connection and working side by not affecting my development. 4.Added new SSH Keys in VM Instance Project Wide SSH keys, tried logging into VM Instance from the local system, Successfully.
- Tried with google-cloud SDK using previous key Successful.
- But Browser SSH is still failing.
- ~/ssh/authroized_keys there are keys which I added for automatic deployment.
Problems which I detected : 1. After the following troubleshooting from google, when I tried login using fresh user it's failed.
gcloud compute ssh test@vh-server Updating project ssh metadata.../Updated [https://www.googleapis.com/compute/v1/projects/project-name]. Updating project ssh metadata...done. Waiting for SSH key to propagate. Permission denied (public key). ERROR: (gcloud.compute.ssh) Could not SSH into the instance. It is possible that your SSH key has not propagated to the instance yet. Try running this command again. If you still cannot connect, verify that the firewall and instance are set to accept ssh traffic.
New SSH login using new public and a private key is also failing. I created new keys, updated SSH keys in VM instance.
ssh -i ~/.ssh/my-ssh-key test@ip_address ssh: connect to host ip_address port 22: Operation timed out
No In Browser SSH Login.
I followed this question no help Not able to browser login
Any Help would be appreciated
Problem : -
I am not able to do in browser SSH Connection