All 23 branch offices have:
- A mix of ADSL and VDSL Internet connections.
- Cyberoam CR10iNGs.
- A site-to-site IPsec VPN to the head office Cyberoam CR35iNG.
- A site-to-site IPsec VPN to the data centre Cyberoam CR50iNG.
3 different branch offices had their Internet connections upgraded from ADSL to FTTC and, as such, their modems upgraded from ZyXEL P-660R-D1s to ZyXEL VMG1312-B10As (a BT- / OpenReach-approved VDSL modem as BT no longer provide VDSL modems) and the Cyberoam CR10iNGs' WAN interfaces were reconfigured to use PPPoE.
- All IPsec VPNs connect successfully.
- Attempting to access resources (RDWeb via HTTPS, RDSH server via RDP, etc) across the IPsec VPN loads a tiny amount of data (blue background and web page title for RDWeb, certificate for RDSH server, etc) but eventually times out.
- Attempting to access the same resources across the Internet (advantages of the AD DS domain being a subdomain of a web domain) loads perfectly.
- All IPsec VPN-bound traffic (IKE, ESP, HTTPS, RDP, etc) is routed and allowed both ends correctly.