I am running 2 servers with Lighttpd 1.4.45 with fastcgi and php 5.6 on gentoo linux.
We have a problem in both servers that about twice a day the Lighttpd stop responding to php calls, only restart of Lighttpd makes it operational again.
There is nothing in the error.log.
What we do see.
- There are several 503 responses prior to the event where the lighttps stopped responding to php calls.
There are a list of old fastcgi in /var/run/lighttpd/
- srwxr-xr-x 1 lighttpd lighttpd 0 Aug 27 10:45 lighttpd-fastcgi-php-3673.socket-4
- srwxr-xr-x 1 lighttpd lighttpd 0 Aug 27 10:45 lighttpd-fastcgi-php-3673.socket-5
- srwxr-xr-x 1 lighttpd lighttpd 0 Oct 3 06:49 lighttpd-fastcgi-php-6038.socket-0
- srwxr-xr-x 1 lighttpd lighttpd 0 Oct 3 06:49 lighttpd-fastcgi-php-6038.socket-1
What could be the issue?