I'm trying to export a 60 GB VM from VMware ESXi to my computer via the ESXi embedded host client. Each time i try, it gets about 20 GB of
disk-0.vmdk file downloaded (downloading ~1GB/min) and then it stops with
- VMware ESXi v6.5.0 (build 4887370)
- ESXi embedded host client version 1.23.0 (build 6360286)
- The "Recent Task" pane says 'Completed successfully' next to Export Vm.
- I have no snapshots attached to this vm
- The destination location has 200GB of free space.
- Host and web client connected over ethernet (not wifi).
I've tried 3 times now and it keeps failing. Any idea what the root problem is? Is there another way to export the vm without shutting down the host?