I have a network as diagram below:
On SITE A, pfSense firewall server public port for a virtual server (example: port X), virtual server have 2 pool:
- Pool 1: point to A_Srv_01
- Pool 2 (Fall-back Pool): point to A_Srv_02
Virtual server listen on WAN IP (call A_Public_IP_Port_X)
A NAT rule created to NAT port X to servers A_Srv_01 and A_Srv_02 (using Alias)
- Internet_Client access A_Public_IP_Port_X is OK
- B_CLIENT access A_Public_IP_Port_X is OK
- A_CLIENT access A_Public_IP_Port_X is NOT OK
- If server A_Srv_01 run as standalone server (not using Virtual Server) everything OK, so I think NAT reflection is not a problem.
May be I have some problem with routing from: A_CLIENT <--> A_Public_IP_Port_X <--> Pool (A_Srv_01 / A_Srv_02)?