I'm trying to use Putty to create a tunnel that MySQL Workbench can connect through.
Steps I take:
- In putty, create a connection to Jumpbox
- In SSH:Auth add my pem file and allow agent forwarding
- Add the pem file to pageant
- In SSH:Tunnels add the Source port 3307, add the destination as the Database server address in the cluster (that the Jumpbox forwards to)
- Connect to the Jumpbox - this is successful
Then in MySQLWorkbench, try and connect to the database at localHost:3307
Can anyone enlighten me on how to create a SSH connection via a JumpBox using Putty or find where the problem might be?