I am running into a weird problem. We just took our SSL-enabled site live. But when I went to the site, it was given the "SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER" error. When I then look at the certificate detail or the SSL Checker on sslshopper.com, it shows a weird set of CSR information:
But when I ran the CSR decoder on the CSR file on my server, it is showing proper common name and organization information, which is different than the ones shows in the website certificate detail (in the screenshot above):
I also ran a certificate key matcher (https://www.sslshopper.com/certificate-key-matcher.html) using the crt, key and csr file on server, the certificate matches the private key on the server AND the certificate matches the csr as well.
So I am confused as to why the website is returning a different certificate content (common name, etc) and giving out the error.