I have installed Hyper-V server on my new machine and then I added the Bitlocker function and initialized TPM. Now, I am trying to enable Bitlocker on the HDD.
- encryption key saved on TPM
- recovery key saved on USB flash
- key will be printed and put into safe
- the flash will then be formatted
- encryption algorithm AES256-XTS
I tried to use the following command:
Enable-BitLocker -MountPoint "C:" -EncryptionMethod XtsAes256 -RecoveryKeyProtector -RecoveryKeyPath "D:"
(I used this documentation)
The problem is that the file created on flash is not readable, therefore I can't print it.
What am I doing wrong?