I have an Azure account which the subscription doesn't allow me to create new resources, so I can't create directly a storage for Cloud Shell.
So I ask one of my colleague to do it, he did create a storage for Cloud Shell and managed to connect to Cloud Shell.
Then I tried the Cloud Shell Advanced Settings to specify the Storage Account my colleague created. Unfortunately I see the error tooltip : No existing storage accounts available.
My colleague promoted me as Contributor then Owner of the Storage account, but it still doesn't work. He tried to unmount his cloud drive without any more success for me.
Does anyone know how use a Storage Account create by another person to connect to Cloud Shell?
The created storage account is a
- Storage (general purpose v1)
- Locally-redundant storage (LRS)
- Resource group: cloud-shell-storage-westus
- Storage name: csxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Storage location: Location West US
- File Share: cs-mycolleaguename-domain-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx