For a specific Azure tenant, when I create a new app registration, it just disappears and is nowhere to be found.
It gets assigned an application id:
I am also able to create a key for it:
and view properties for it:
But when I go to refresh the list of apps (or go somewhere else to pick it for identity access control) - it is just nowhere to be found. Like this:
If I go to Azure Active Directory Overview, it says I have 4 applications (which fits the number of times I have create a new app registration) - but if I click it - nothing found.
- The account I am using a global admin
- This works in all other tenants
- I have also tried doing this using the account that owns the tenant, same issue
- I have tried logging out and back in
- I have waited (days), does not change anything