I'm trying to configure postfix and dovecot to connect to the same LDAP, and I kind of succeeded. But now, I have some discrepencies.
The reproduction is as:
- I connect to dovecot in IMAP with thunderbird
- I create an email from myself to send to myself
- I use the postfix from the same server with the same user
- I send the email
The results are:
- The sent email is put in the Sent folder.
- But I get no email in my inbox.
Checking on the server:
- The sent email is in the
- The received email is in the
I thought I configured the maildir directory both the same way (as in
/var/mail/%d/%n), but there must be a problem.
My configuration (external, sorry, couldn't make it in the question. And after 30h (still counting) on those damn configuration files, I'm not really sure which part might impact what…)