so I was trying to deploy a test update from my WSUS (upstream server) to one of my pc's (both are VMs) and as per checking, it was stuck (Installed 98%) for almost a day now. Now, I've checked everything, the deployed GPO was on the correct OU in which the client pc resides. Configure Auto updates, client side targeting (Group name: WSUS CLIENTS) and Specify intranet MS Update Srvc Location are all enabled (defined intranet: http://mcsa-wds:8530).. If there are things that needs to be cleared or any images that the community will be needing, let me know and I'll provide. Thanking everyone in advance that will spare their time in helping :)
- I've restarted the WDS server and the client pc
- GPUpdate /force was run several times on the client pc
ps: don't get confused, my WSUS service resides on the WDS server.