I am in a situation where I have to change the UPS batteries of a Server and I cannot even find the type of the batteries that are compatible.
Here is what I have tried until now:
- I have found the UPS model which is a Socomec Master BC
- Found the Installation and operating manual
- Found the Socomec Product technical Guide
- Contacted Manufacturer but I am still waiting for a reply...
However, I have no clue what batteries I should order. In other models in the site there is a reference to
Battery Type but in the specific model there is none. You can check the link of the model above. I have not found anything in the manuals as well.
- How can I find the battery type without any help from the manufacturer?
- Can I open the cabinet to check the type of batteries while the UPS is up and running?
Thanks in advance.
PS: If this thread is not for
serverfault please point the right stackexchange and vote for it to be transfered there.