I've got two Server 2016 machines running a Classic ASP application in an x64 Integrated pool and Shared Configuration.
I thought that both servers were setup identically, however one server gets an error on:
Set obj = Server.CreateObject("MSXml2.ServerXmlHttp.6.0")
Err.Number = 800401F3
ONLY in my application!
If I put that line in a separate ASP page, running in the same site, it completes normally (Err.Number=0)
I've found no Event Log entries.
What I've tried:
- With and without version (.6.0 part)
- Registry permissions
- File permissions on msxml3.dll & msxml6.dll (both System32 and SysWOW64)
- Un/reregister the same DLLs
I'm hoping for suggestions on where to look/how to trouble shoot this.