I need to change two hosts:
- A new web-server gets configured
- A tunnel between tunnel-host and the new web-server should get created
We implemented both, and both steps work:
root@s# salt-ssh webserver-new state.sls webserver root@s# salt-ssh tunnel-host state.sls tunnel
How to do this with salt-ssh?
Hosts of above example:
- s: the "master". It is not a salt-master, since we only use salt-ssh
- webserver-new: This host was configured for the first time with salt
- tunnel-host: This host creates some network tunnels which are needed for the new webserver.