We are migrating from MS Exchange 2010 SP3 to 2016 (CU7). All servers are on premises.
We moved several mailboxes from a 2010 server to 2016 without issue.
Now for 3 mailboxes the MoveRequest stall. The status showed by a "Get-MoveRequestStatistics" is :
Status : Queued
StatusDetail : StalledDueToTarget_ContentIndexing
What we have tried:
- stop or restart the services
Microsoft Exchange Searchand
Microsoft Exchange Search host controller
- checked that the group
ContentSubmittersexist (it did) and add Full Controll for "Network services", then restart the search services.
- Disabled content indexing on the target database with the command
Set-MailboxDatabase "dbID" -IndexEnabled $false
- Removing and recreating the move request after those
- Suspending and resuming the move request
- Moving the mailbox to 3 other exchange 2010 databases then trying to move them to a 2016 server, to various destination databases
Still no luck.
How can I have those move requests to succeed?