I've seen too many articles how to install and configure squid but most of them are written how to configure it in the local network. I'm going to create public forward proxy server, so:
- I have installed squid on Linode Centos 7 instance,
- Service is running
- Squid uses 3128 port and it is open from outside the network
Now, from my home, I try to change proxy settings in Firefox but I have still my home IP.
- I have written acl all src all to the top of your ACL list.
- I have changed http_access deny all to http_access allow all
- I've tested and 3128 port is accessible from my home PC
Is there anything else that I should do? have I done anything wrong?