I installed a jenkins slave version 2.107.2 on a Windows Server 2012 R2. Master is a Linux Debian server.
I'm trying to install this slave as a windows service and encounter a problem with the permissions.
So at first I started the slave-agent.jnlp:
1. Start slave-agent.jnlp from an administrative cmd --> Connected and no error
2. Start slave-agent.jnlp via right-click and launch --> Connected but error in build
So it seems that it needs these administrative rights to perform correctly.
After that I...
3. Use the "install as a service" either with or without admin rights --> connected but error in build
4. Change user account in "Log on"-tab of the service to domainuser in local admin group --> connected but error in build
5. Changed the "Compatibility" of the slave-agent.exe to "Run this program as an administrator" --> connected but error in build
So I'm not getting the slave to work as a windows service.. Anyone an idea how to grant those rights?
The error is: Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\Program Files (x86)\Git\bin\git.exe" (in directory "C:\jenkins\home\workspace\9_setupxy\"): CreateProcess error=87, The parameter is incorrect