These is my scenario:
- Host C is not accessible from A.
- Host B is accessible from A.
- Host C is accessible from B.
- Both B and C have
~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub(from A) in
- B does not have the private key (
~/.ssh/id_rsa), since it would be a security risk (the key is personal).
- since B doed not have the private key, it is not possible to login to C from it
How can I use the key in host A to login to host C? Is this possible? I fear not.
(similar but different to this question)
What I would need is a way to provide, on-the-fly (stdin or similar), the private key to the ssh hop in B, without it ever touching the filesystem in B. Is this possible?