0

I have a web application that I'm trying to setup OAuth credentials for through the Google Developer Console. I recently registered a new domain and have now added it to the "Authorized Domains" list for my app.

This was working fine earlier. Now, when I go to the Redirect URIs listing for the OAuth credentials and type in my new Redirect URI, I click on save, and a little popup appears saying Saved. However, if I download the credentials or try to edit them in the Web display, the redirect URI I added is not listed. This happens even if I try to add URIs that were previously listed.

I assume this is a simple problem- but I cannot locate the fault. I've tried reloading the page and creating a new set of credentials, with no luck.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.