I have been using this tutorial to try to restore a database from a .bak file. I placed the .bak file (named WideWorldImporters-Standard) in the SQL Server Management Studio folder. Here's the picture.
Things I've tried:
- Restarting the Server Management Studio
- Restarting my computer
- Looking for updates on Server Management Studio
- Looking for updates on my computer
- Copying the .bak file to other folders and trying to open it as a file
- Looking for anything weird going on with azure
I suspect that the problem might be that I am not connecting to the right database. The program seems to be logging into my azure account just fine, but I am not finding any of my existing servers to hook into.