When accessing oletymeshop.com from wifi, evrything works fine on http and https.
When accessing over mobile network (4g / lte) http works, but https times out and nothing ever shows in the httpd access_log or error_log.
Also effecting other sites served by apache. Sites severd by other means (node.js, python, etc) are working fine on https over mobile.
No manual changes were made to initiate this problem.
The server is currently hosting http and https, using a lets-encrypt cert on oletymeshop.com
Relevant system stats: Centos 7, Bind 9, Apache 2.4 on a dedicated server. Average system load is 1%.
Things we have tried:
- Disabling firewall
- Disabled all ipv6 (apache and dns settings)
- Switching to a self signed certificate
- Tested on at&t and cricket networks
- Tested on iOS, Android Chrome and Android Firefox
- Rewriting configs for httpd and dns server
Any suggestions or advice would greatly appreciated.
Note: This was originally posted on stack overflow before realizing it was in the wrong place. No answers posted there at this time.