Our customers are complaining about the spam issue. There are a number of spam emails which are not tagged as spam emails. These spam emails were sent from forged seneder address, which means our SPF record does not work. We have set up the SPF record in our DNS record and we have used some SPF checker tools to check the validity of our SPF record, but no problem was reported in the check results. I have checked an email of our customer and find that there is an item "X-Bordeaux-SPF: PermError" in the email header, but no more detail was presented in the email header. I have read many resources about permerror in SPF, but I still did not find the answer which can explain the reason in this case. Now I have no idea what's the problem with our SPF record. What could be the cause for this kind of permerror?
The domain is "made-in-china.com". The SPF record is "v=spf1 include:spf.made-in-china.com -all". Here are email headers:
Received: from iredmail.wattan.tv([22.214.171.124]) by smail59.cn4e.com(126.96.36.199a) with ESMTP id FE2E06430007.224.1547615038.691636; Wed, 16 Jan 2019 13:04:04 +0800 (CST) X-BQId: FE2E06430007.224.1547615038.691636.1 X-Bordeaux-Type: SMTP X-35BMId: FE2E06430007.224.1547615038.691636.1 X-Bordeaux-Action-libantispam.so: Action: Relay[NEXT,10180,100:100:100],Relay[NEXT,100001,100:100:100],Relay[NEXT,208,100:100:100],Relay[NEXT,405,100:100:100],Relay[NEXT,10143,100:100:100],Relay[NEXT,10158,100:100:100],Relay[NEXT,10162,100:100:100],Relay[NEXT,10164,100:100:100],Relay[NEXT,10166,100:100:100],Relay[NEXT,10170,100:100:100],Relay[NEXT,10171,100:100:100],Relay[NEXT,10191,100:100:100],Relay[NEXT,10214,100:100:100],Relay[NEXT,10183,100:100:100],Relay[NEXT,10184,100:100:100],Relay[NEXT,10185,100:100:100],Relay[NEXT,10186,100:100:100],Relay[NEXT,10146,100:100:100],Relay[SPAM,1009,100:100:100],Relay[NEXT,10015,100:100:100],Relay[NEXT,10181,100:100:100],Relay[NEXT,100002,100:100:100] X-Bordeaux-Action-libspamsa.so: X-Bordeaux-Action-libclamav.so: X-Bordeaux-Action-libsmtpext.so: X-FBA-Flag: YES X-Bordeaux-SPF: PermError