I am running Firefox Quantum 65.0.1.
I have an intranet site that I need to use SSL with. My SSL certificate works fine in Chrome and IE. I have access to the CSR, PEM, KEY, CERT, and P12 file for the SSL certificate.
What I did -
- Opened Firefox
- Opened about:preferences
- Opened Privacy & Security
- Opened Certificates->View Certificates
- "Your Certificates">Import>mysite.p12
- I go to https://mysite
- Get exception warning. If I add an exception the site loads but I get a yellow warning that the site is insecure.
- How do I get rid of the yellow warning stating my site is insecure when it is? I need to be able to deploy a fix to 600 computers to allow them to connect to an internal site using SSL.
IE and Chrome work fine but we HAVE to have Firefox. What am I missing for Firefox? I cannot deactivate all of the security on firefox or make it stop checking keys. I just need a single exception for this key.